Skills learned in the C.O.B.R.A.™ 1 Day Self-Defense Survival Camp are to be used in real life situations. This is not a sport or a point match. In real life you do not get to pick your bad guy. He/she will almost always pick the time, place and/or method of attack. You will never get this luxury. We train our students with this in mind. This is why C.O.B.R.A.™ was developed to be extremely effective in real life.
Who Can Benefit?
Everyone! The ability to improve your situation when you find yourself in a bad one is not just for people of a certain age, gender or fitness level. Because anyone can be targeted by an attacker, everyone deserves the ability to improve their defenses. Prior experience is not necessary to learn real life self defense.
A lot of people will not take a self defense course because they think it’s too hard or they don’t have enough experience. C.O.B.R.A.™ was created for the widest range of students.
A Small Sample of Occupations, Ages & Experiences Of Graduates:
If they can do it… so can you!
In this 5 hour course you will learn:
- Types of attackers and how to deal with each
- How bad guys think and select their victims
- Aspects criminals always attempt to control
- Myth busting
- Conflict avoidance & de-escalation skills
- Use of everyday items as improvised weapons
- Anti-abduction techniques
- Self-defense techniques against the most common unarmed attacks (punches/kicks/chokes/holds/rape)
- Deadly force self- defense techniques against the most common armed attacks (club/knife/handgun/rifle)
- Combat conditioning drills & scenario training
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive an Official C.O.B.R.A.™ Certificate of Completion.